We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience and our services, analysing browsing on our website. If you continue browsing, we will consider that you accept their use. You can obtain further information or find out how to change the configuration in our:
Details of the offer, requirements, job functions
- United States
- Company History
Started in 1975 in Spain, ZARA today is an internationally known fashion retailer represented in over 85 countries around the world. Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. ZARA will give you the means to excel. ZARA will put you into the heart of the action and the heart of its growth.
We put our business in your hands. You will be assisting in the managing of an authentic fashion center. The Assistant Manager is in charge of assisting with the buying that goes on in his/her department, as well as human resources, administrative duties, operations and visual merchandising. You will be in charge of:
· Coordinating daily activities
· Making all decisions regarding products in order to reach the sales objectives set for you
· Organize your staff in order to guarantee their involvement
· Making full use of the space available in your store, so that fashion is present everywhere
· Above all, ensuring that every customer comes away from the store having had his or her wishes fulfilled thanks to our fashions
· Organization, creativity, leadership and a strong passion for fashion.
· Excellent customer service skills, as well as strong knowledge of the fashion industry and its trends.
· At least 3 years experience in a similar retail management position
· Full time with open availability
· Medical and Dental insurance
· Paid vacation and sick time
· Employee Discounts
· Significant growth opportunities and professional development
· Highly competitive base salary plus commission
JOIN US NOW!!!